Stephanie Severance is a Brooklyn-based photographer and creative director, teetering on the edge of girly femininity and moody fashion for the curious and dreamy minds. Her style captures strong sexuality while blending in the grit of the environments that surround her.
Photography and fashion were always a passion from a young age living in Eastern Washington. She would often conduct photoshoots with her friends in the desert and create modeling portfolios for them from the film prints of her disposable cameras.
In college she took photography courses, while studying architecture. Once she was in the real world and working in architecture firms she came to terms with her passion and started pursuing photography full time. In 2016 She made the move to Brooklyn and has been consistently shooting in the city, vigorously seeking other talented individuals to create with and finding herself through her work.
December 2017 - The Dream is Dead. Long Live the Dream. - 100 Bogart - Brooklyn, NY
June 2016 - Fringe Fantasy (Solo) - Drew Boy Creative - Richland, WA
September 2011 - New Orleans B&W Film Collection - The Factory - Portland, OR
- Perjus // Issue 8 - February 2018
- Saperlipopette Magazine - December 2017
- Perjus // Isuue 5 - August 2017
- NYLON - June 2017
- Dalziel - June 2017
- Perjus // Issue 4 - April 2017
- Elegant Magazine - February 2017
- Saperlipopette Magazine - October 2016
- Mith Magazine - October 2016
- Toksick Magazine - October 2016
- Free People - December 2014